If you have a friend that has been reached in your country with the desire to come to fulfill their dreams, as you are doing, you just have to leave us your data and we will contact you.
How does our referral plan work?
Terms and Conditions
The Educonnecting Referral Program aims to promote the agency and the services offered and to contribute with a remuneration incentive to the people who referral the agency for some person.
To be able to enjoy the Educonnecting Referral Programthe conditions set out below must be followed:
- Any person can Referral a student to Educonnecting, even if it is not our Current student, but, this person has to come to one of our offices and grab one loyalty card Educonnecting Referral Program.
- This program apply only for new extensions with educational proposes.
- The member card Educonnecting Referral Program is personal and non- transferable,
- The REFERENT can submit REFERENCEES without limit.
- The person who was referred by someone and enrolls in one of our educational programs (all of them: English, Vocational and/or Higher Education program) will be understood as an effective referral,
- This person must not been previously referred by another person,
- It will be understood as a referral, the student who has not attended before to any educational program with EDUCONNECTING or Partner Agency,
- The REFERRED can be presented only once,
- The Educonnecting Referral Program does not apply for re-enrollment / recurring client.
For participating on the Educonnecting Referral Program, if it is the first time:
- The referent has to come to one of our offices and grab one member card of Educonnecting Referral Program.
- The person can referral someone; the referred person will come to one of our offices for a consultation. This person must enroll in one of our Educational Programs (which means pay and get the CoE), so it will be consider as an effective referral,
- After the student pays and get the CoE, Educonnecting will contact the referent, which will have to come to one of our offices and provide the Educonnecting Referral Program, member card, so we can mark the reference, also, to provide us the INVOICE for payment,
- The payment will be made in two weeks (10 business days),
- In the event that the REFERRAL withdraws from the course / cancels visa / or changes the agency within the purchase process, the REFERENT will lose the benefit that had been granted,
- The REFERENT at the time of registering and submitting your REFERENCES accepts the conditions stipulated here,
- If the same REFERENCE is presented by two or more REFERENTS, the incentive will be delivered to the REFERENT student who presented it first, as long as it complies with the above rules,
- The referral plan will be valid until Tuesday, December 31, 2019,
- EDUCONNECTING reserves the right to eliminate the referral plan without prior notice.
- The person who referral someone and follow the rules above, will earn per
- 1st referral: AUD 60.00
- 2nd referral: AUD 60.00
- 3rd referral: AUD 60.00
- 4rd referral: AUD 60.00
- 5th referral: AUD 80.00
- 6th referral: AUD 80.00
- 7th referral: AUD 80.00
- 8th referral: AUD 100.00
- 9th referral: AUD 100.00
- 10th referral: AUD 150.00
- Up to 11: AUD 150.00
- The referral has to provide Educonnecting an Invoice with the proper amount; with the details of the student he/she has referred. The invoice template will be provided by Educonnecting,
- The invoice must be sent until Thursday in a week and the payment will be done in 2 weeks (10 business days).
Refer a friend and get many benefits!
Enter your data and your referral
Make more people fulfill their dreams
Do you want to receive more content?
Sign up for our newsletter and receive all the information about our events and news in your email.